Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November

The girls being crazy with their daddy.

Sophia is getting sooooooo big! 19.2 pounds at her last check up. She is not doing very well with the teething and she is currently getting over a 24 hour bug. But through all the fevers and such, she is still my happy baby girl.

Emma is still loving her MDO program and still cries when she is picked up. She also loves the time she is getting to spend in the child care facility at the YMCA while Zach and I work out. She has the ladies in there wrapped around her fingers. We have started a more structured day now that Zach is working straight days. We have added several 15 minute intervals of "studying" to our day. Emma loves it and asks to "work."

An Elmo for each girl!



My girls are getting along so well and playing together more and more each day. Not sure how much longer this will last, but I will take it while I can get it!





No comments:

Post a Comment